Our Privacy Notice sets out how Artisan Intelligent Print Solutions Ltd uses and protects any information that you provide. We do this to assist in the running of the business and/or to enable our suppliers to be paid and our customers orders to be processed. This also enables us to provide information about our services and products to all parties.
Artisan Intelligent Print Solutions is the data controller for personal data about clients, prospective clients, job applicants and our current and former employees, event/training attendees and newsletter subscribers.
Information we collect
The company data we process may include, but may not be limited to, the following
- Data relating to your company (including names, current orders and purchasing and sales history)
- Contact details, landline and mobile telephone numbers, email and website addresses, contact preferences
- Logistical information, invoice and delivery addresses, order templates with product references
- Financial information – bank details for suppliers, card details for customers who choose to pay by card (confidentially destroyed immediately after use) and payment terms
- Sales contact activity recording
The collection of information will benefit us by:
- Enabling development of a comprehensive picture of our customers and suppliers
- managing our demand for products and services
- developing our product and service needs
- allowing better financial modelling and planning
- ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures and our legal and statutory obligations
- Management of stock
We will not share information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so, and only within our group of companies. Artisan Intelligent Print Solutions does not disclose information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the information to any other third party.
How we store your data
When you consent to filling in the enquiry form, your data is stored on the website's database and also emailed to the admin email associated with that form. You will also receive a user email which will detail what information we hold and a link to remove yourself from this database.
How we use this data
We use this data to contact you about your enquiry.
ReCAPTCHA collects personal information from users to make this determination of whether they are human and not a bot to prevent SPAM. The reCAPTCHA algorithm checks to see if there is a Google cookie placed on the computer being used. An additional reCAPTCHA-specific cookie will then be added to the user’s browser allowing a complete snapshot of the user’s browser window at that moment in time.
Information gathered includes:
- All cookies placed by Google over the last 6 months
- How many mouse clicks you’ve made on that screen (or touches on a touch device)
- The CSS information for that page
- The date
- The language your browser is set to
- Any plugins you have installed on the browser
We always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we have implemented security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
When you visit our website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to various parts of the website. The information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Unless you have set your browser to block cookies, this site will place the following cookies on your computer.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may use a picture of your solution or product on our social media sites. Please advise us if you do not want your products to be used in this way
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to:
- The right to access what data we hold about you.
- The right to object to direct marketing – either use the unsubscribe option or contact us directly.
- The right to object to processing carried out on the basis of legitimate interests.
- The right to erasure (in some circumstances).
- The right to data portability.
- The right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate.
- The right to have your data restricted or blocked from processing.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal/company data you should raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can direct your concern to the information commissioners office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 14/06/2018.